Etiquette for Bachelor & Stag Parties – Toronto Strippers
Bachelor & Stag Party Etiquette is essential to running successful events. These rules and restrictions protect our girls while they are performing. Having proper etiquette at a party creates the right atmosphere and ensures mutual satisfaction for the duration of the performance.
The use of recording devices, cameras and camera equipped mobile devices is not permitted at the venue at the time of the show.
- Please confine pets to a different room for the duration of the performance.
- The use of physical force towards our performers will not be tolerated (For example: Pushing, Slapping, Picking up, etc).
- It is imperative to keep a respectful environment for the duration of the show.
- Please prepare a non-sealed envelope with the payment prior to the performers arrival.
- Tipping is customary and greatly appreciated (The bigger the bill, the bigger the thrill).
- Please have a private room available for costume changes throughout the show.
To book a first class, adrenaline pumping show –
Contact us now at 416-691-8868!